Classical Hatha Yoga
“Hatha Yoga is the science of using the body to prepare oneself for the ultimate possibility.” – Sadhguru
Classical Hatha Yoga can become a means to naturally achieve a chemistry of health, joy, blissfulness and above all, balance. It is a very powerful way of living. Power, not over somebody else; it’s all about power to access life.
We offer the teachings of Isha Hatha Yoga, which comprises of the five ancient and powerful practices that transform the body and mind into great possibilities.
- Upayoga is a set of 10 practices that activate the joints, muscles and energy system. It rejuvenates the entire system.
- Angamardana is a series of 30 processes to invigorate the body and reach peak physical fitness and mental health.
- Surya Kriya is a potent 21-step yogic practice of tremendous antiquity, designed as a holistic process for health, wellness, and complete wellbeing.
- Yogasanas are a set of powerful postures for elevating one’s consciousness, stabilizing one’s mind, emotions and energy system and decelerating the ageing process.
- Bhuta Shuddhi is a process of purifying the five elements within the human system leading to harmony and balance.